Wednesday, April 18, 2007

4

In Fours
This tag is from Amie

4 Jobs I have had
1. Youth Mentor
2. Volunteer at dentist
3. Daycare
4. Janitor at Dentist

4 Movies I have watched over and over
1. You've got Mail
2. Bye Bye Birdie
3. Shes all that
4. Princess diaries (1 and 2)

4 Places I have Lived
1. Coolidge AZ
2. Coolidge AZ
3. Coolidge AZ
4. Coolidge AZ

4 TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. One Tree Hill
2. Instant Star
3. Americas next Top Model
4. little people, Big world

4 Places I have Been on Vacation
1. Hawaii
2. South Dakota
3. San Diego
4. Laughlin

4 of My Favourite Foods
1. Mandarin Chicken
2. Anything curry( almost)
3. Peking Beef
4. hot and sour or French onion soup

4 Places I would rather be right now
1. bed
2. stratum (laser tag)
3. in the other room hugging my hubby
4. on a walk

4 People I will tag. Who ever reads this!

2 comments:

tif-do said...

I like bye bye birdie too. Thanks for playing.

Amie said...

fun!