School has started once again! I am not excited about this semester because I am taking a History and a Math class plus music appreciation and 1 or 2 ECE classes. AHHHH
ALLL ONLINE!!!!!
madison has been really bratty lately and it is really getting to me. My job is on call right now because that do not have enough children. I hate my job anyways but can not find children of my own to watch:-(
Just take a deep breath and remember that you will be done with the classes one of these days. Also it won't be long and Madders will be her happy self. Thanks for the offer of the tub, if I could just crawl out of a nice warm bath and into my nice warm bed it would be okay, don't know about crawling into a cold car and driving home, LOL.
Madison is HUGE! LOL I hate online classes, I can't make the time to actually do the work, so it ends up getting neglected. At least you have some classes, not like me, I hate having classes I want get cancelled (boo hoo)
Maybe you could come visit me, maybe Madder needs some play time with her cousin, other wise known as her chew toy! LOL
2 comments:
Just take a deep breath and remember that you will be done with the classes one of these days. Also it won't be long and Madders will be her happy self. Thanks for the offer of the tub, if I could just crawl out of a nice warm bath and into my nice warm bed it would be okay, don't know about crawling into a cold car and driving home, LOL.
Madison is HUGE! LOL
I hate online classes, I can't make the time to actually do the work, so it ends up getting neglected. At least you have some classes, not like me, I hate having classes I want get cancelled (boo hoo)
Maybe you could come visit me, maybe Madder needs some play time with her cousin, other wise known as her chew toy! LOL
Post a Comment