

When I was younger I used to cry at night because I missed Grandpa Carter so much. I know that in this life I never was able to meet him and I was jealous and still am of all my family that did get to meet him. My Grandpa Abraham died when I was very young. I know that it is weird but I know Grandpa Carter very well. Grandma always says that he sent me down to take care of her. ( I am not doing my job anymore) I know she needs me. i used to go up there for weeks and spend time with her. I was born on grandpas birthday and that makes me special I just wish I let myself spend more time with her. I also have another wonderful Grandma. She is my dads step mother but she is MY GRANDMA! I love them all and can not wait to see them all again! I was going to write more and take my time writing but madders is being a poo poo head.
3 comments:
Lovely post, its funny how I forget that you have never met G'Pa C in this life. But you knowhim, maybe better than some of us who did. I think this family misses him, but we all keep his memory alive. And we do have some wonderful G'mas, don't we? How lucky we are!
I think yesterday was the first time I spent such a long time alone with G'ma A. And it was really nice. Even though I dragged her on a little hike without warning!
wow - when I first glanced at that picture I thought that was Madders on your Grandpa A's knee. I'm sure she did meet both him and G'pa C before she came down here to live with you. You have always been so special to G'ma C - I know you are busy but find some time to spend with her. Be grateful that you were born on G'pa C's birthday - otherwise your big sister may have gotten her with to name you Charlotte.
HEY! I'll bet dacheese would have been PERFECTLY HAPPY with being Bri Charlotte! LOL (it would have jsut been the middle name anyway!) But Bri Lynn, is a beautiful name also! And its a good thing Rhayn was born the day she was and not a day later, as she would have had to be Rhaynnon Lynn, instead of Rhaynnon Loretta!
Post a Comment