
I haven't had a post for awhile so I think that it is about time. I just looked over and Madders has pulled herself up on the walker which is totally not stable. So I put her in it and she cried:-( Oh well! Madders tries to pull herself up on everything but she is not as good at it as gwennie yet.
I went with stacey yesterday to target and Ross. Scott met us there and we ate at PANDA!!!!! I bought Madders a giraffe toy because they are her favorite! I bought her a new church dress too! YAY!!!
School is almost over and I have one more quiz and then IT IS!! I did not do to horrible which I am so glad about!
Two days ago I walked over to grandma's to see Jill and the girls! Madison is getting so BIG! Both Madisons have NO hair! YAY! and they both are mamas girls. It was great seeing them! I know that it made grandma REALLY happy!
1 comment:
Fun fun! Bug gets so mad when we block her path around the coffee table.
And she got her second toofer! It was another coupla days of crying.
Post a Comment