Tuesday, May 23, 2006

DIRT





Over the weekend someone walked through the house and a couple pieces of mud ended up on the floor where I couldn't see them and so I let the monster(madders) down to crawl and she crawls by the back door. It is mostly "glass" so she could look out at DeeOhGee and I see that she is chewing on something so I go grab her and there is mud in her mouth and another piece in her hand. I know that kids eat weird things and the do eat mudd, I just thought that started a little early for her. She finds everything on the floor and I normally check before she is put down because I have picked her up and under the rug she has found a penny, sticks, and old pieces of carpet.

Oh the joys of madderson! After cleaning out the garage on Saturday I decided to clean out my bedroom and the guest room closet where my stuff is so when G-rats family comes they will have a closet! Ma and (MEAN) SLA are going to get our hair cut today! I am so excited I have not had my hair cut for a year:-(

For school I got 3 A's and 3 B's!!!!!! NO C's!!!!

3 comments:

Elise said...

oooo i hope you are donating to locks of love. good luck cutting. I am a weiny and cried last time I had it cut.

Pen-nut said...

That is so interesting to me that hairball commented about donating to locks of love. My friend is going to grow hers out to donate, and has been trying to get me to join her. I'm thinking, just not sure yet. I would have to grow it for about 2 years to get it long enough since it is so short right now.

Congrats on good grades!!

leaner said...

there is NO way dacheese cut off 10 inches. :)
I thought I was going to cry when they chopped mine off, but you know what? I daily feel glad I did it! I liked my hair long, but I LOVE it short. (I think its going to get shorter, soon. Its just so hot and it grows back!)
Great Grades! WHOO HOO! I will be done w/ my class on Saturday, and I am celebrating! (hehe we are going to prescott)