Wednesday, February 22, 2006

YEPP


School is getting a lot harder than I expected I am ehind and I do not want to lose my scholarship. Monday we were looking at houses and the guy from Landmark Ranch called. Our house came up and we went and picked out the lot that we wanted. It is right across the street from the park! We sign the papers Monday and we should be in a house by September. That means we will be here for a long time still. Everything is happening so fast. AHHHHHH... I just want to scream I need summer to hurry up I need a break from school. Hopefully by then I will be making some money so that I can help with the saving up for this house. We still will have to but furniture in it.

3 comments:

leaner said...

How awesome! Sept isn't that far away. Just think our babes will be almost a yr old when you move in!
I can't wait for you to have your casa so I can help you paint it! (wink wink!)
(HAHAH!!!! That word verifictaion word is PPROD! p p rod! HEE HEE!! geesh how old am i?)

Briep said...

Leaner you are a dork! I helped SLO paint the two walls in here house thingy! I can not wait to pick the colors for my house! I bet some just end up tan or brown! LOL

leaner said...

not a dork, i am the coolest. i am so cool you wish you could be as cool as me!