Monday, September 26, 2005

small baby


I just finished my homework which seemed to take forever. i have to comment on two other peoples Discussion board before tomorrow night but after that I am done until sunday!

Wow it is the End of september. I have changed so much in this past year i never would have thaught I would be married and having a baby of my own already. I am very happy now though. I have grown up so much and still have a lot more to do before baby gets old enough to realize what a weirdo immature mother she has. I CAN DO IT!

When the Doctor measured my belly she said that I was measuring failry smaller than normal but she said that was ok. If I do not have the baby by Monday she said that the hospital will use some gel and it should help me go into labor. I hope that I do not have to do that but i would be able to go to the football game on Friday. I should have a baby my next tuesday! I just do notthin that she wants to come out. I have heart burn very bad and scott is doing homework still so i will not be able to go on a walk tonight most likely.

I was skinny:-( no stretch marks:-(

ONE GOOD THING THE BABY IS STILL HEAD DOWN!

4 comments:

Elise said...

was this outfit for an "event" or is it brie being brie?

leaner said...

Haha- yeah that pic was from around CHRISTMAS!!! look at the stockings!

I am sorry that they want to induce you- I think I am getting "induced" tomorrow. (well we are going to try the "at home remedies" again.) If I KNEW that there was NO WAY she would be born this weekend, I wouldn't be trying to rush her out, but with Will and Army drill this weekend... well she would wait until he left then... But I could also go have that stuff done today. I am seriously considering it!

Briep said...

I was just dressing up to go to the movies...

abeNanna said...

As I always say, never a dull moment in the life of Brie. You've kept it fun and we know that you will be a great mom.

Love you lots...