I Found out last night while I was at Wal-Mart that my friend Veronica is pregnant. She is very excited and is due sometime in March. She was about a month and a half behind me this time but after finding out she was having twins she had a miscarriage and lost them. A few months after Scott and I got married her and her LONG time boyfriend finally decided to elope and so we are the married kids in the group. I am so excited for her! She came by just a while ago to drop off a really cute dress she baught for the baby and we got to talking and she told me that My friend Melissa is pregnant(I am suprised it took her this long). My friend Elizabeth is also pregnant she is three months along. Coolidge has so many young mothers and for some reason this year it seems to be ALL of my OLD friends.
I really feel like I don't have friends anymore, well the ones I had. I spend all my time with family(either mine or scotts) Scott is my best friend and though we do fight I am glad that I have him. Scotts sister never had a sister and so she seems to have adopted me. She is only a couple months older than me and so we get along very well. At times I miss just going out with "the group" playing tag at the park, bowling, or even just going to graces to jump on the tramp. They all went bowling saturday and I was not invited. I know that i would have said no (probably) but I just wish that they would have thought to invite me. My friend grace has a serious boyfriend now and so I Never get to see her. I finally decided to call Ruth and so we went out to Pizza slut and ate the Buffet. Two pregnant chicks at a buffet! I know once the baby comes everyone will want to come and see the baby but after that first couple weeks it will just be me and baby home alone ALL DAY... At least I have homework to keep me busy somewhat. I need to take up a hobby like umm... I don't know... ANY IDEAS.?. Maybe my mom will teach me how to sew finally. I cook a lot of desserts but that is not good we are all going to get FAT.
2 comments:
I kind of know what you mean. My buddies from highschool totally dumped me after I was prego. For a long time I felt out of it. I think you just make new friends, mom friends, that's just the way it works. Don't forget to do things for yourself once you are a mom, that is very important, it keeps you positive and happy and makes you a better mother when you have things that are your things to do. It's great being a mom and a wife, but it helps both of those things to be happy with yourself too.
Plus- You have ME!!!! (who needs friends when you have a big sister as great as ME! and with our babies being so close in age... it is going to be great!)
I don't have any friends left from high school, besides Starla BUT I hardly talk to her (sad)
Post a Comment